FDK: TableSort with F_ApiCallClient

Hello Framers,

I am trying to use the code on page 68 of the FDK Programmer's Reference to
sort a table. I am using F_ApiCallClient to call the TableSort client. I am
using the exact parameters given, but I get a message

Invalid parameters passed to the table sort client.

This is the code I am using

F_ApiCallClient("TableSort", "row nocase 0 descending 2 ascending -1
ascending");

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267