Re: HTML to FrameMaker Converter

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:12:45 -0500, larry.kollar@arrisi.com wrote:

>If the HTML in question qualifies as well-formatted XML, or can be made so
>with minimum effort (HTML Tidy should work unless the files are tag soup),
>you could use a XSLT stylesheet to transform to MIF and then into Frame.

Have you ever been able to get this to work?  I'm on the XSLT
list, and nobody there seems to have gotten MIF output to
work yet...  I'd be very interested, even excited, if it did!

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **