Custom Cell Shading -- changing the "Fill Percentage"

When applying shading to a table cell, you can apply: None, 3%, 10%, 30%,
50%, 70%, 90% or 100%.
Is it possible to define additional "Fill Percentages" such as 20%?? I have
a document where the tables include shaded text of varying degrees to denote
a specific standard that applies to the information being documented.

The only info I found is how to apply shading in objects or tables, or
displaying the Custom Cell Shading settings but not how to add a different
fill percentage.

TIA,

Jane E. Post