Re: Installing Frame+SGML

Hi David,

A number of us have multiple installations of FrameMaker. In general, they
don't walk on each other (but see below). Always install them in separate
directories, not on top of each other.

Brief Windows notes (I've got a longer post on this somewhere in the archives):

    Create separate shortcuts for each version.
    The last installed version is the one Windows
      calls "Frame", so all file associations
      are to that version.
    To enable double-clicking on a file to a
      given version, launch that version first.

Best,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0