Re: OT: Typesetting self-pronouncing words

All:

Lee said ...
> Somewhat off-topic, I always thought a great use of rubi in
> English text would be to provide pronunciations over the base
> word. Don't think anyone has ever done it, for whatever reason
> one likely being that you'd need to run FrameMaker on a
> Japanese OS to get the J feature set to show up).

You don't really need the Japanese OS for Rubi over-characters.   Select
some words and type Esc s r to insert them.  Type Esc o r to set up
formatting.  Fool around some more with applying character formats and
whatever.

Easy.

Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor