RE: Another maddening bug/feature

All:

> >I have been working with FrameMaker on Windows for several years. As far
as
> >FrameMaker Windows goes, this problem has occurred in all of them. It
> >occurred (at least) in Win 3.1, in Win 95, in Win 98, and now on Win
2000.
> >It happened in Frame 4, 5.0, 5.5, and now 6....
>
> I've worked in FrameMaker for *Mac* since version 3, and I don't
> think I've ever seen the issues described here. Book windows
> certainly retain their size as saved in FrameMaker 6 for Mac.

And while we are begging for FM to remember the size and position of book
and document windows, how about making as many of the dialogues as possible
RESIZABLE!  Consider the tiny lists in the Conditional Text dialogue for
one, where you have to scroll, scroll, scroll, to view all tags and long
tags are truncated, making hard to distinguish those with similar names.

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor