Re: MetaEDD Editing

Eric,
  You might find it easier to do version control with your EDD if
you have a textual representation of the EDD. Since the EDD is
a structured document, you can treat it like any other structured
document and save it to SGML. Ignore the special use of EDDs within
FM+SGML and set up an SGML application for your own metatemplate.
You'll need an SGML declaration that specifies a large enough
value for NAMELEN and you'll probably want to set general names
to be case significant (i.e., not forced to uppercase,
NAMECASE GENERAL NO in the SGML declaration).
  --Lynne