Re: Viewing two parts of the same file at one time?

> Is there a way to view two parts of the same file at one time?
> I'm trying to ensure that two sections are worded exactly the same.
> Is this possible without scrolling up and down?

Get yourself Enhance for FrameMaker from <http://www.sandybrook.com/>.
It's an outline for FrameMaker that let's you have multiple views into the
same document in separate windows.  You can tell it which para formats are
the headings and what their hierarchy is, and it gives you a view very
similar to Word's Outline view.

Collapse and expand to any level, restructure by dragging headings and
their blocks around.  It gives you a Normal view without page breaks and
margins, ideal for editing or proofing.  (Note: the Enhance view does not
show graphics or tables.)

Well worth the price.

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor

Send administrative questions to listadmin@FrameUsers.com.
Visit the FrameUsers website: http://www.FrameUsers.com