Re: Change by pasting - bug?

Hi Jenny,

If a marker is part of a word and the word becomes selected by whatever
means, the marker is also selected. Thus, change-by-pasting into a selected
word replaces the word (including the marker) with the pasted text or item.

This is not quite a bug, since markers are "characters" in the character
stream (flow). Note, for example, that markers can be resized with the
Character Designer. So the behavior is what you would expect, if not what
you would want. It sure does make you stop and pay attention when doing
recursive operations.

Hope this helps,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6