Change by pasting - bug?

Hi all,

I have tried searching the Adobe site but can't find any information. Do you
know if this is a known bug and if a possible workaround exists:

Use Find/Change to find text and change by pasting. If a cross-reference
marker in front of the found, selected text, change by pasting will delete
the marker when the new text is inserted. I have tried this by pasting both
a variable and plain text -- neither works. FrameMaker 6.0p405, Windows
2000.

Best regards

Jenny

Jenny Bergwall
Technical writer
Telelogic, S:t Persgatan 13, SE-753 20 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone: +46 18 66 18 67
Fax: +46 18 66 18 70
mailto:jenny.bergwall@telelogic.com
http://www.telelogic.com

Telelogic - Putting you ahead in software development!