Question for NT Users Creating PDF Files

Hi all

I have a client using FrameMaker 6.0 and Acrobat 5.0. She can use the "save
as PDF" option to create PDF files, but can't create a print file. When
their administrator signs on to her machine, the administrator *can* create
PDF files using the "save to file" option without making any other changes.
Is this normal behavior? (Please be gentle with me--I've never used NT
before.)

Looking forward to partnering with  you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
http://www.simplywritten.com
Specializing in document systems that save you time and money