RE: Question for NT Users Creating PDF Files

First, using the 'save as PDF' option is the *worst* method of creating
PDFs. You can get by with it if you have relatively small, simple documents.
For anything substantial, 'print to file' to create a PS file, then distill
it.

The Admin being able to perform operations that your client can't suggests
it is a 'permissions' issue within NT's security app. The Admin should be
able to grant the necessary privileges.

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Broadband Communications