RE: Can't display any graphics but .wmf

Out of curiosity, what format are the problem graphics?

The PC's default printer affects the font and graphic display in FM. What
driver does your default printer have? If it's a PCL driver you can
experience all kinds of problems. If you suspect this might be the cause,
download Adobe's PostScript driver and install it as a new printer instance,
then make it your default printer and see if that fixes the problem. It
doesn't have to be connected to an actual printer for this experiment.

I use EPS and EMF graphic formats primarily, and an occasional BMP, and
never have graphic (or font) problems in Win98 or Win2K.

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Broadband Communications
3103 North First Street