Index Palette in Reader

Since Reader can show the Bookmarks palette containing pgfs from a FM doc,
is there also a way to have an "Index" palette which contains all the index
entries of a doc?

Catalog does not suit what I'm after. I'm hoping to find some way to have
the index entries always visible in the left-side pane, like the Bookmarks.
Do any tools exist that add this capability? I've searched PlanetPDF and
FrameUsers archives.

I'm on digest. Please respond directly to me.

Thanks
Steven Brooks
BISYS