Re: FM 6.0 loses its character (in cross-references)

Thomas,

You wrote:

>... Recently, I've also helped "debug" a vaguely similar problem
>for another framer, and it turned out that FM+SGML 5.5.0 may
>have a problem with losing character tags used in cross-refs....

If this is the same problem, it is common to FrameMaker and
FrameMaker+SGML, versions 5.0-6.0.

See more info on this in:
"Updating a FrameMaker 5.x Book File Removes Character Formats
in Cross-References" (ATN 317963)
http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/1028a.htm

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker-to-Acrobat: SP TimeSavers / Advanced Techniques Training / Solutions