ANN: Frame 6 book in stores--Massachusetts, California, Texas

(Cross-posted to Frame-interested lists.)

Hi,

Here's a brick & mortar update for our Frame 6 book, for those who've asked
which stores carry it.

NEW STORES

    (MASS) Softpro Bookstore, Burlington -- In stock

    (MASS) Quantum Books, Cambridge -- Will order

    (CA) San Diego Technical Books -- In stock

    (CA) Irvine Sci-Tech Books -- In stock

    (TX) Bookpeople, Austin -- Will order

ALSO

    (CA) Computer Literacy, San Jose -- In stock

    (CA) Bookshop Santa Cruz -- In stock

Any bookstore can order the title. We're listed in Books in Print; just
give them the ISBN (below) tell them the publisher is the distributor.

In general, we are seeking quality independent bookstores in high-tech
areas to carry the book in the store. If you have a suggestion for a store
in your area, please let us know.

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6