Re: add on tool question

My apologies for not being clear!

You pegged the difficulty--I need the words "Table continued on next page"
on all pages of the table *except* the last one. The footing row, as you
know, repeats on all pages and a table footnote is *only* on the last page.

I had thought about the master page approach and figure that's what I'll do
for now. I'll make a right and left version of a master page that has "Table
continued on next page" at the bottom. I'll also take a look at the utility
that let's you pair a master page to a specific paragraph tag and see if
there is a way to make this a bit more painless on the user. I've also
received a couple of notes about using either FrameScript or FDK to do
something. For those solutions I need to talk  to my client and see what
they would prefer doing.

As always, this list is the best!

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
http://www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on what you need to do *before* you pick
your single-sourcing tools
Call us to check out the schedule for our single-sourcing classes
I did a quick test and the Table Continued variable does not display on
a second page if you put it into a footer cell. Urg. And my usual
solution -- paragraphs before and after tables -- wouldn't work at all;
you need something to suppress a paragraph after the table. <shaking
head>