RE: SGML worries

It is possible to choose which version of Frame to use when opening *.fm
files. I copied the shortcuts for FrameMaker 5.5 and 6.0 from the 'Start
Menu\Programs' folder and pasted both in the 'SendTo' folder. Then, when I
want to choose a particular version to start in, I just right-click the file
icon and choose the version from the 'SendTo' sub-menu (double-clicking a
file icon opens version 6.0 unless version 5.5 is already running).