Re: Launching a help file from within FrameMaker

I'm not sure this can or cannot provide any help or your situation.
However, since 5.5.6 on Windows, you can actually launch an external
app, and that app can drive FrameMaker.  I presume FrameMaker can also
drive the app.  I think you can also have the app post a menu in
FrameMaker - I'm a bit hazy on that point and I don't have the time to
try it out.  I have written an external app that gets the currently
active document, and stuffs a string into it, so I know it works.

Conceivably, you could launch such an app and have it do the win help
stuff.  Just grasping at straws, here.

See the Window Platform Guide for more on setting this up - it's really
pretty easy.

Cheers              cud