Re: Another missing font problem

Most likely the failure to embed has to do with the font's author
not granting at least "preview and print" embedding privileges in the
font's descriptors. By the way, hopefully you are REALLY using
Acrobat Distiller 4.05a, NOT 4.0. 4.05a fixes a situation in which
some fonts with undefined embedding flags were rejected as unembeddable
by 4.0.

        - Dov