RE: Installing Frame 6 on Win2000

Rick-

FM5 came on two CDs - one for Mac, another for Windows. I haven't seen FM6,
but if it comes on two CDs as well, inserting the wrong format CD will
produce exactly the error you mentioned.

Ask her to check the CD closely and ensure that it's a Windows CD.

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager/Webmaster
VSI - An Esker Company