RE: win2000, Framemaker and memory?

It's too soon to say for certain, but I'm running newly installed Frame
6.0 on a brand new, Windows 2000 Professional machine, and I haven't yet
noticed any sluggishness on the part of Frame.

Caveat: our IS department specified a machine that was up to the job of
running several high-end apps at once plus our software and
browsers...256MB RAM, 27GB hard disk, and Windows 2000 Professional.
Dunno what the difference is between Win2K and Win2K Pro; I leapfrogged
straight from NT 4.0 to Win2K Pro.

Deborah Snavely