Re: Archives?

Greetings,

I don't have a clue if this would be of use to anybody, but...

I have a personal archive of about 29,000 messages from the last
couple years, in "mailbox" format, i.e. mail messages as received.
This includes both framers lists (Brad's and Jeremy's) all mixed
together.

I simply do not have the time to send copies of this to individuals,
but if somebody wanted to make use of this to host a generally
available archive, I would be happy to contribute it.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com  mailto:Jay@JaySmith.com