Re: changing anchored frame properties throughout document

> Ron asked:
> >I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to change all of the anchored
> >frames in my document (or book, if possible) from Insertion Point to Below
> >Current Line in one fell swoop.  Is this possible, preferrably without
> >FrameScript?
>
> Depending on how robust a plain-text editor you've got, editing the MIF
> file is the only way I know. (One of the few useful uses for MS Word.)
...[longish explanation deleted]...
> Then,
> Repeat ad infinitum for as many files as you need to change.

I cannot help showing how this can be done on a system that supports
batch processing and scripting for free, without plug-ins:

1. Use fmbatch to save all files to MIF (or my 'fm2mif' script).

2. Run the following command:
   sed 's/<FrameType Inline *>/<FrameType Below >/' file.mif > file.MIF

3. Use fmbatch/mif2fm to save all edited MIF files to binary.

It takes a minute or two of your time to set this up. Execute, take a
coffee break or work on something else, and you're done...