Alt + O + P

Hi Framers,

For some reason, in Frame (6.0, Windows NT), the Format>Paragraph selection
occassionally fails to display the catalog of formats. They simply
disappear. When this occurs, the keyboard shortcut that our team uses to
apply formats is inaccessible (Alt+O+P+1st letter of paragraph tag)

If we save, close and reopen the active .fm file, the formats return to the
Format>Paragraph menu. (They are always accesible by clicking the Catalog
icon).  Does anyone have any idea what causes this intermittent issue?  Is
it a known bug?

Thanks so much,

Tristan Bishop
Knowledge Manager