Re: On the desirability of repetitious posts [DANGER -- PHILOSOPHICAL]

One problem I've discovered in trying search the archives is that the
subject line of a post is often so vague ("Distiller and PDFs" or "Graphics
problem with FM 5.5" or "Fonts in Table Cells") that it can take a huge
chunk of time to sift through and find posts that may contain the answer to
my question. So I usually give up and post my question--and have the
solution in 10 or 15 minutes. The more specific and "targeted" we can make
the subject line, the better for all of us who try to use the archives.

Alison Tartt