RE: text insets for chapter TOCs

I've also tried using mini-TOCs.  Ananda's pros and cons are spot on.

To solve the maintenance issues (Ananda's issue 1), I created a FrameScript
that purges an existing list of xrefs and builds a new list.  It's specific
to our formats, but should be easy to adapt.

If you're interested, let me know.

Simon