Re: text insets for chapter TOCs

Jerilynne, thank you!

I didn't realize that I had to choose "Special > Table of Contents" again
to regenerate. I thought I was regenerating by choosing "Edit -> Update
References".

Now, a follow-up question - If you have a book with , say, 20 chapters, you
wouldn't want to regenerate these 20 TOCs often. You might set them up
once, and then ideally, you'd wait until you're absolutely finished the
book, and then regenerate all 20 at once. But, as we all know, last minute
changes happen more often than we'd like, and you might end up doing this
many times. Is there some way to automate the process?

Gilda Spitz

"Jerilynne Sander" <jsander@simplywritten.com> on 11/22/2000 03:09:11 PM