Re: Capabilities of PDF

Chaim Chatan [ENG] asked and Dan Emory answered:

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> >3) The pagination in the manual is different from the pagination in the
> >Adobe Acrobat program. He wants the page number on the bottom of the Adobe
> >Acrobat screen to be identical to the page number in the manual. Is this
> >possible to accomplish in PDF?
> If you have Acrobat 4.0, you can make the page numbers in the PDF match the
> page numbers in the original FrameMaker document.

I've been having fun matching the page numbering shown on the screen to those on
the printed pages of my manuals. Imagine how I felt when my efforts went
unnoticed because readers were viewing the manuals on a 3.0 reader. I trust that
Adobe will soon address this inconsistency.

Pamela Denchfield