Re: Capabilities of PDF

All:

Somehow, I missed the original posting to this question. We are also
experiencing
complaints from our users when the page numbering in the PDF file does
not match
the page number in the Reader.

How then, does one go about fixing this problem?  The posting below
intimates
it can be done with Acrobat 4.0.  Interesting solution to move the front
matter
to the back of the book before creating PDF.  Thanks!

Pat Gee-Best