Re: Voice input to FrameMaker

I am using Dragon NatSpeak to "voice type" occassionally. It can be tied
directly into MS Word or Corel's WP, but not into Frame - as far as I know.
Alternatively, one can "voice type" into Dragon native app, save the results as
text or similar and paste into Frame. This way the response both response time
and accuracy are better than by typing directly into Word. Voice commands for
any app can be created in Dragon, but I did not find it worthwhile, it may be
priceless for handicapped people , though.
HTH