Re: Voice input to FrameMaker

Hi,

All that nice West Palm Beach weather has made Michelle (mld) too
conservative.   :)  If you have a good product, beat the drum!

I was one of the lucky recipients of her COMPLETE communication (what
was posted to this group was just a brief) and I found it extremely
helpful.

If anybody is interested in this subject, be sure to see the referenced
articles and/or ask Michelle (mld@us.ibm.com) for the full version.

Unfortunately, Michelle either could not or did not comment on Via Voice
for use with FM in particular.  However, I can see the possibility for
tremendous productivity improvements in some of the work that we do in
FM ... particularly if this approach works well (or can be tuned for)
in-table navigation.  There are many times that I am editing table
content and have to use all three hands to keep track of my source