Multiple page sizes in one book file

Frame Ghouls and Spooks,

Has anyone ever had to deal with large schematics or varying paper
sizes in their FrameMaker book?

How does generating a PDF or printing to a laserprinter work when you
have a book file set up like:

Chap1 =  8.5 x 11
Chap2 = 11 x 17
Chap3 = 8.5 x 11

I haven't had time to test this out myself, and I'm just trying to
obtain some additional ideas before I dive headlong into paper size
switching and portrait/landscape hell. A fitting topic before the
Halloween weekend, I suppose, but I'm a little scared.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Best regards,

Jason Aiken
Frame Templar

DWIBOKATMYAGPWJAHTJ
(don't worry, I'll be OK and that message yesterday about going postal
was just a horribly tasteless joke)