Subject: FrameMaker's next release
From: "B. Mark Hilton" <mhilton@Adobe.COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 11:00:54 -0700

Framers,

Back in Feb or March I told you that I'd keep you informed regarding the
next release of FrameMaker as best I could and as soon as I could.

Wednesday Adobe presented its product roadmap during a press and analyst
meeting held at Adobe's headquarters in San Jose.  We didn't give any
details other than the products and their schedule.

The next version of FrameMaker will be released in the 1st half of next year
(2000).  I know that's not alot of information, but for those of you
planning your budgets for FY2000 this should help.

Also, this would be a good time for those of you who have let your
FrameMaker maintenance lapse to get current.

Regards,

Mark

B. Mark Hilton
Group Manager, FrameMaker Marketing