Re: Adobe Magazine and FM

Hi all,

I understand how people can be insecure about a product if they think it's being
ignored, but thinking that with no inside information and never having managed a huge
company we are more capable of running Adobe than the current management is tears the
fabric of credibility. Everyone's happy to proclaim what a poor job Adobe's doing,
but who's going to put up their hand and say they were wrong should Frame evolve (via
InDesign) into an even better product? Who will say now that they believe themselves
to be in a better position to judge what direction Adobe should be taking than say,
John Warnock? If you don't believe that you are in such a position, then consider the
fact that you may be embarrassing yourself.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au