Success creating a link within Frame

Dear Framers

Thanks to all of you who helped me find the right syntax for creating a link
from Frame to PowerPoint. I could have sworn that we tried the correct
syntax before, but thanks to you guys, we've got it working and it's
extremely simple. We're storing the PowerPoint file in the same directory as
where we are storing the main PDF file, so we used the following syntax:

message openfile xxxx.ppt

As always, this list comes through with flying colors.

Thanks

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
Creators of the Clustar Method (tm) for single source documentation
NEW PHONE NUMBER: 317-562-9298
jsander@simplywritten.com
http://www.simplywritten.com