PDF Printing Problems

Would anybody know why I am having the following problem?

I create a PDF file from my FrameMaker book - about 40 pages.  When I go to
print the PDF however (HP Laserjet 5MP), only about 5 pages print and then it
stops and cancels itself.  I then have to select to print a range of pages,
i.e. pages 6 to 40.  It will then print another 5 to 6 pages and quit again.

There is no consistency in the number of pages it will print before stopping.
 No error message appears.  When I see the job spool, all 40 pages are spooled.

I stumped - anybody familiar with this?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Work is a fine thing --
If it doesn't take too much of your spare time.