Regarding Postings and Net etiquette

As long as we are in the midst of reviewing some ways to make messages
posted to the lists more reader and system friendly, I thoug that I would
throw in my two cents worth:

Would users kindly CUT/REMOVE/DELETE/OBLITERATE/DESTROY the automatically
appended list subscribe/unsubscribe blocks from messages when they reply?

It is simply an annoyance to have two, three, or more copies appear, and
even worse when there are the 'me too' messages that include the entire
seven hundred fifty-eight posts on some thread, all of which include this
cruft.

And lest I forget, if replying to the digested version  PLEASE add an
intelligent subject line and not include the entire digest edition?

The best suggestion is to copy the subject line of the pertinent message
to which you are responding, perhaps adding "re: " as the lead-in.

Thanks,

- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley                    | email:  lsmalley@infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.        | Phone:  (302) 239-2942 ext-13
 Hockessin, DE 19707-0310             | FAX:    (302) 239-1712