Subject: Little Mystery Squares
From: Wendy McGovern <wmcgovern@pbi.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:42:14 -0400 (EDT)

Framers--

Has anyone ever had little invisible square objects appear once in a while
on body pages of Frame documents? Are they some kind of "cookie"-like
object that Frame puts there for some reason?

I first noticed this when I had a graphic object on a page of a document,
and I went to select it by dragging a selection border around it. The
selection border also selected a tiny invisible square. Since I didn't know
what it was, I deleted it. I didn't notice any problem with the file after
I deleted it, but since I didn't put it there, I wondered what it was and
why it was there. I have run across this in other files, too.

Does anyone know what they are?
<<unsnip>>