Page count on saving files - importable property?

Framers,

I've probably been labouring under a misapprehension for years, but I always
thought that what FrameMaker does to files before Saving & Printing (set in
the Numbering Properties dialog) - for example, making the page count even
or deleting empty pages - was an importable page layout property.

Can anyone confirm that it isn't? (it doesn't seem to be in 5.5.6 on UNIX).

If the property is not importable, I'll have to manually set it in hundreds
of files. Boo-hoo!:-(

Ian Saunders