Re: A conditional-text caveat

Jeremy H. Griffith wrote:
. . .
> Does the template file also include the 0050 condition, in the hide
> list?

Well, of course there's the rub: it doesn't, because the template file
is specific to BK-0048, and 0050 is a newly created book.  I would
have to remember to add condition 0050 to the Hide list of every book
that includes any of the shared chapters.  Not realizing that the Show
list is not exclusive, it never occurred to me to do that [annoying
ugly little] chore.
--
Carolyn Stallard
Documentation Manager