Re: Conditional Documents at the File Level

For these situations I use separate book files for the different
versions.

If the differences are at the paragraph level rather than the chapter
(file) level, I use conditional text.

If the differences are few, to reduce publication costs I create one
manual, and mark the different places with a platform icon.

smurphy@softworkscc.com wrote:

> Has anyone prepared conditional text documents in which some
> files are in one version of a book but not in another version?
. . .

--
Carolyn Stallard
Documentation Manager