RE: [More on] PDF distiller problems?

At 12:54 19/03/99 -0800, Will Turner wrote:
>I don't know if PDF Writer produces good Postscript. It skips the
>Postscript/Distiller step, producing a PDF directly from the Frame file.
>-Will

Adobe employees unequivocally recommend PostScript|Distiller as the most
reliable route to PDF, and the Distiller PPD as the only reliable driver
(it appears as Acrobat Distiller 3.0 in my Windows list of installed
printers). I have never had problems producing PostScript from FrameMaker
and have not had any duff PDFs since using the Distiller PPD.

All the best

Roger Jones, Publisher
Publishing@rjpc.demon.co.uk
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge from http://www.adobe.com