Re: Printing an attribute list/structure view

At 03:10 PM 3/19/99 -0800, TAMARA CHAPMAN wrote:
>Hi Framers,
>
>Two questions:
>
>Does anyone know of a way to print the the sgml structure view in
>Frame? I need to proof quite a bit of numerical data that I have entered in
>the element attributes and would rather not do this on-screen.
There's no way to print the structure view of an entire document, a major
feature deficiency of FM+SGML. You can, however, copy the current contents
of the structure view window to the clipboard, then paste it into an FM
document as a graphic, and print it. Repeating that process, however, to
produce the structure view of an entire document would take longer than
proofing on-screen.

>Is it possible to import file entities in Frame? (The file path--not the file
>contents.) In Adept Editor this is done by using an "import file entities"
>command. Is there a similar thing in Frame?
Please explain.

Is the document being originated in FM+SGML? If so, graphics and text insets
imported by reference will, on export to SGML, have entity declarations
written out for them according to the read/write rules.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646