RE: Superscripts in Generated Lists and Cross References

In FM+SGML V5.1.1 at least, superscripted characters that are wrapped in a
character tag (e.g., a character tab named superscript) that specifies
superscripted characters automatically appear properly in both generated
lists and cross-references.

However, in generated lists, you must, in the reference page for the list
specification flow, set up the specifications as follows for the case where
the superscript appears at the end of the paratext so as to prevent the page
number from also being superscripted.

<$paratext> <Default Para Font>\t<$pagenum>

If superscripts don't appear in generated lists and cross-references in
V5.5.x, it's another abominable bug in that release.

At 04:58 PM 3/8/99 -0500, Kevin McLauchlan wrote:
>Same here!   I eagerly await... etc. etc. etc.....    :-)

     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646