Re: Frame of refernce

At 09:17 AM 3/8/99 -0500, Debbi Leipold wrote:
>Anybody know the url to this on ADobe website...I couldn't find it.
>I need to look at the new on-line format.  maybe it isn't even out yet?
[snip]

I know Adobe discontinued the print version last summer, and I seem to
recall it their saying that the Q&A in Adobe magazine would be the
substitute. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?

I'd suggest a search of their site for "frame of reference" to see whether
anything comes up, unless you've already done that!

Best wishes --

  Alfred Aldo Watkins
  Senior Technical Writer: Cooperative Computing Inc.
  Voice: 512.278.5203
  FAX: 512.347.0661
  mailto:alfredw@coop.com
  "I wasn't sleeping at my desk!  I was meditating on the mission statement
and envisioning a new paradigm."