RE: Acrobat 4 brochure

Following Dina's comment, I poked at the brochure. The screen shots
look WORSE at higher magnification! From the way the ad text reads,
their brochure makes me wonder if they used the new version of their
product to produce their new brochure....

I feel *MUCH* better about the quality of our screen shots in our PDFs.
At least ours look good when you magnify and/or print them....

Scary thought: Is this what our screen shots are going to look like
if we use Acrobat 4 to produce the PDFs, but our customers are using
Acrobat Reader 3 ?????   YEE-OUCH!

(Check http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/main.html and
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/PDFS/acr4brochure.pdf to avoid
the long opening splash page.)