Re: Acrobat 4 brochure

I've heard others complain about problems with screenshots in PDFs.
Turning off downsampling for all bitmapped images (Distiller | Job
Options | Compression) works for me. Have others tried that and still
run into trouble?

And why is it I've been worrying all day about the development status of
the IT World Web site?

; )

Mark Dykstra
Technical Writer