Re: Frame 5.1.2 Confused about Graphics

Many thanks to Ron, Jason, Kate, Bruce and anybody else I forgot who helped
me with the imported graphics question.  Although several of the suggested
solutions might well have worked, the one that made the most logical sense
to me (and sounded easiest) is what I tried first, and it worked well:

Fake the very first imported graphic file by copying one of the others, and
ignore the rest.

Thanks again to all who came to my aid.  These are terrific lists, and
we're lucky to have each other!!

Alice Preston
Bellcore