Re: Frame 5.1.2 Confused about Graphics

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:41:05 -0500, "Alice Preston"
<apreston2@notes.cc.bellcore.com> wrote:

>However, on attempted Open of this file, once Frame is off course, it's not
>finding ANY of the GIFs, and indeed, keeps looking at the directory above
>(the book directory) as opposed to the "graphics" subdirectory.  AND, to
>make matters worse, the directory names (on a networked drive) are
>cumulatively so long, that in the dialog, I can't see which graphic it
>isn't finding.

Sounds like a problem with the path, to me.  Do any of the directory
names contain a *space*?  That can confuse Windows Frame terribly.

If it's not that, you might want to run a List of References for your
file, selecting only Imported Graphics...  At least, you could save
that as plain text, sort it, and compare it to a directory listing
to see which one was different...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/